Yes it's that time of year when we turn to giving and catching up with others who we seem to have left behind for the last few months. I will not even think about the New Year's resolutions yet! So at this time I turn to think about what I would like this Christmas. Purely selfish I have to say! So here are my Christmas wishes for 2014!
- Stockings - please please please someone invent a non snagging 10 denier Wolford seamed stocking that lasts more than one wearing!
- Nails- just a little more glue be applied to the self adhesive tabs they put on Impress quick nails and that they include one larger nail extra in the kit
- Gaff Panties - why haven't the Chinese started to copy these ridiculously expensive simple items..I mean £15 for a strong elasticated g-string is crazy
- Make up - that the price of my Kryolan foundation I use in dressings goes down as a result of the dropping oil prices, love it but it hurts the pocket, especially in 15 colours!
- Wigs - that someone invents an easy to clean wig that does not frizz, that keeps it's shape more than 5 wearing, that cools the head and has non-slip tabs in it.
- Apps - where is that app that allows me to take a picture of a girl in male mode and then, from the comfort of the couch, be able to suggest a variety of outfits from my wardrobe that may suit her before we delve into the chasm of the CF cupboards
- Shoes - more size 9 10 and 11 shoes in Primark and M&S.
- Shapewear- the corselette that genuinely pulls you in and not the Spank style Lycra with the strength of cotton wool. Ah that will be Rago then!
- Photography - a simple app that is better than the Eyefi card or the camera to allow us to instantly see a picture I have taken on the MacBook Air to help my girls pose better
- The Powered Wardrobe -that is at least 12ft high with 12 rails that rotate to show all my clothes in one easily accessible format.
- Better understanding- more people should read Tarauktv's blog so that at least they can come to terms with comprehending what is going through a trannies mind and some ideas for inner peace.
- Partners - more partners coming with their 'girls to a dressing so that they can get to know them better and realise the girl within is no threat to their relationship
- Epilation - that the inventors of no-no- hair removal con actually invent a product that works! Or at least someone invents a painless laser treatment that takes only 2 sessions.
- World Peace - an end to ebola, bigotry, misunderstood people,fake false idols and homophobia/xenophobia that seems to be engulfing the planet...not much then
Ah well a girl can wish. Happy Christmas to you all!