- Classic – this is the traditional lady look. Elegant and sophisticated with a hint of sexiness, but very much cloaked in a more refined style. Lower heels, longer shirts and fuller blouses, with perfect nails and hair. A look of haughty refinement. Perhaps this might entail a ball, prom or cocktail dress, but always one for the perfectionist.
- Retro Chic – harping back to a time when times were swinging with floating skirts, fully fashioned nylons, tight jumpers and flowing hair
- Business – be it secretary or boss the tight pencil skirts and sharp suits. Set off against white blouses or striped shirts and sensibly elegant high heel pumps. Stockings and suspenders hidden beneath the layers are a must!
- Bridal – the eternal look of the flowing satin and lace gown, the veil. The hidden lingerie and the unique sensation of the special event.
- Tart – the girl who gets a rush from a sluttier look. Perhaps a Street Hooker, or the girls night out on the pull look. The very short skirts, the very high heels, the bigger boobs, the heavy make up. Lots of jewellery and an accentuated hip movement in your step
- Fetish – a penchant for latex, leather, PVC fitting close tight and taught to the skin. A hidden mask or a chain collar or a set of cuffs can set it all off.
- Submissive – either maid or Sissy this is a servile approach in a short frilly dress with gloves. A person to be taught to serve and recognise how to be servile. Proper curtseys obligatory!
You have to remember that its your time and your imagination that drives what happens. I offer all these options and see these and so many more derivations. Take a look in my gallery you will probably see what you like and by telling me before we can sort out the details in advance. By doing this you arrive with a mindset of what you are going to do. My Tranny girlfriend Tara says that before a dressing she probably starts planning 6 to 7 days ahead as this ensures her mind has ‘flipped’ to the femme side by the time she actually starts to dress. It seems logical and one that can really prepare you for a session.